Tuesday, April 6, 2010

#TEAMCELEBRITYSTYLEEVENTS!




I am very excited to anounce my new interns working with me. I don’t think I could have selected 2 more smart, funny, talented girls to work with.

They will also be assisting me with the blog, so you will be seeing their posts soon, so follow!




"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger"



Brandy loves to venture out on the town, usually going to the Mid Month Mixer. However, the best event she has attended has to be the Dirty Money Afterparty for the BET Awards. 

She loves wedding movies like Wedding Planner, and Wedding Crashers.

She loves Amsales' wedding gowns, and is longing for her first pair of Christian Louboutin's!! 

*Follow Brandy on Twitter @BestBLeve



"Make Life A Beautiful Success"

 

Jameelah enjoys attending First Fridays.

She loves the wedding scene from Madea's Family Reunion "Paris in Springtime"

She loves Jessica McClintock wedding gowns, however her fave designer is Christian Dior.

Follow Jameelah on Twitter @Beautinsucess



Thanks for reading about these ladies, they are who to watch in 2010!!!

No comments: